"...mad programmed beats with full set acoustic assaults, resulting in an experience like surfing electronic/hip-hop waves with Afrika Bambaataa and Bernard Purdie..." - Ken Micallef, EQ Magazine
"Kids, don’t let you parents listen to this! It might
seriously blow their minds"-Katrina Richter, Rephlektor Magazine
"With atmospheric glitch-hop grooves steeped in cinematic clubspun downtempo, Surviving Freedom would be the
soundtrack if David Mancuso’s Loft ever went on a liquid MDMA-fueled pirate space rave." -Trace Blog
"Intelligent programming binds a sparse landscape of beat shards and textures...a lesson in postproduction and audio editing. All in the key of brooklyn.
...like being dropped in the middle of some uber sexy post modern mashup between Edit’s recent work and a 70’s porno classic.
...A configuration of... shifting elements and textures, disassembled layers restitched with a series of clicks, cuts, and warbling synth overtones. Soothing, alienating, and challenging simultaneously." -88
"Genji Siraisi shines on..."
Zach Danzinger, Modern Drummer
"Genre bending with the joy of discovery Genji creates a unique and memorable soundtrack..."
- Special Appearances in Brooklyn August 30, 2012Special guests just announced for tomorrows Groove Collective show at Brooklyn Bowl: Vinia Mojica (of Jungle Bros, Mary J Blige, Pete Rock etc…fame and of course who sang on the Groove Collective song “Lift Off”), DJ Jazzy Nice and Malik “Dionysos” Burke of The Real Live Show! […]
- Desi’s Blues February 3, 2012[…]
- 1986 SK-1 July 27, 2011It was 1986 and Casio had just come out with the first consumer priced audio sampler the SK-1 and at about $100 I had to have one although it did seem like a very expensive toy at the time. It was after all small and plastic. Here’s some music I made with it back in […]
- AnalogFeedbackMachine2 July 26, 2011Here’s my new build of Phillip David Stearn’s Analog Feedback Machine. I made some minor changes and added two bright LEDs. The circuit is based on an LM324 IC op amp a bunch of resistors, capacitors a transistor, a 9 volt battery and two LEDs. When you touch the two conductive elements you become part […]
- Desi’s Memorial Day June 13, 2011May 31st 2011 Des is a great kid and he is learning and growing so quickly. We love him very much. Yesterday, the end of Memorial Day weekend, Des woke up and was still very into brandishing his water pistol. He took it to the water park at pier 6 the day before. We had […]
- Still In Love May 5, 2011Days pass through nights in ways we could not foresee, Still we chase dreams, memories and promises, But when I awake I’m still in love with you, Who can say what love knows but perhaps that we are all like snowflakes, mistakes of beauty and nature. […]
- Characters and beats test April 25, 2011Some of my characters and beats, just for fun. […]
- City Climbers Club logo April 25, 2011Here is the logo I designed for City Climbers Club. Hopefully it will reopen someday if the contractors the city hired to renovate the building ever finish…I’m not holding my breath. […]
- Valentines Day 1984 April 25, 2011I’m hoping to post a few things for the sake of archive, from times long past. Here is an abstract video I created for a an improv jam I did with my friend Brad Craig and my dad back in 1984! I think it was a cassette overdub but may have been done on 1/4″ […]
- Just Passing Through March 29, 2011[…]
- Special Appearances in Brooklyn August 30, 2012
Contact UsContact us with any questions or comments.